When the weather in the Ellicott City area is damp and cold, there is nothing worse than having a serious boiler problem. The best way to avoid this is through regular maintenance, which can help you catch problems early, before they cause your boiler to break down completely.
At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, our expert technicians can help keep your boiler in great condition with our comprehensive boiler maintenance services, as well as repairs or system replacements when required. For over 16 years, we have been serving homeowners throughout the Ellicott City area, providing quality heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services.
To learn more about our HVAC services, or to schedule an appointment, contact Buric Heating and Air Conditioning today!
Benefits of Routine Boiler Maintenance
As components wear and age, it is important to keep your boiler well-maintained to ensure it remains reliable and efficient. Routine maintenance can have many benefits, including:
- Reduced energy usage – When your boiler is clean and working properly, it will require less energy to keep your home comfortable.
- Lower heating costs – With your boiler using less energy, your utility costs will decline.
- Fewer repairs – With regular inspections, adjustments, and cleaning, you can prevent problems and unnecessary repairs.
- Longer service life – When the boiler is properly cared for, it will last longer and be more reliable.
- Improved comfort – A boiler that is working properly and efficiently will provide better heating performance and more even temperatures throughout your home.
At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we can provide complete maintenance services for your boiler as required, or on a recurring schedule through one of our affordable and convenient “Buric Club” maintenance plans.
Contact us today to learn more our “Buric Club” memberships!
What Our Boiler Maintenance Services Include
At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we provide maintenance services for common boiler makes and models, and this typically includes the following tasks, depending on the system:
- Cleaning and adjusting the burners
- Inspecting the flue and heat exchanger for leaks
- Testing the pilot light or ignition system
- Measuring combustion gases and carbon monoxide levels
- Checking water levels and pressures
- Inspecting the pressure relief valve and water regulator
- Testing zoning and gas valves
- Inspecting the pressure tank
- Purging excess air from the system
- Checking for water leaks
- Inspecting radiators, baseboard heaters and radiant floor systems
- Inspecting electrical and safety systems
- Testing the thermostat and control systems
With a “Buric Club” membership, your maintenance visits are included, and you also receive priority scheduling, service reminders, and discounts on many repairs.
To schedule maintenance services or to sign up for the Buric Club maintenance membership, call us today or contact us online.
Why Choose Buric HVAC?
At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we are committed to quality service, and we offer our customers several benefits, including:
- Over 16 years of service in the Ellicott City area
- Friendly, NATE certified technicians
- Free estimates and upfront, straightforward pricing
- Reliable, on-time service and professional results
- Honest, realistic advice
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of choosing Buric Heating and Air Conditioning! You can use the contact form at the top of this page.
Schedule Boiler Maintenance in Elicott City, MD
If you would like your boiler to last longer, use less energy, and keep your home more comfortable, contact our team at Buric Heating and Air Conditioning. Our boiler maintenance services will help to keep your system in peak condition and ready for the coldest weather Ellicott City has to offer.
To learn more about our maintenance services, or to schedule an appointment, contact our team today!