Once the winter chill arrives in the Ellicott City area, a quality, reliable heating system is needed to fend off the cold. If your heating system is more than 10 years old or has significant problems, you may want to consider a heating system replacement to avoid a breakdown during the coldest parts of the year.
At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we can help you find a reliable, efficient heating system for your home, and we can provide fast, professional heating replacement services. Our certified HVAC professional have extensive experience with all common types of heating systems, and we have been serving customers throughout the Ellicott City area for more than 16 years.
To learn more about our heating services in Ellicott City, contact Buric Heating and Air Conditioning today!
When to Consider Installing a New Heating System
While many heating systems can last well over 10 years, including furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps, they eventually become less efficient and reliable, accumulating a small fortune in utility and repair costs. A heating replacement may be the best option if any of the following are true:
- Your heating system is over 10 years old. A typical heating system has a lifespan of between 10 and 15 years, while some may last sightly longer.
- It requires frequent repairs. If your heating system needs constant repairs and maintenance to operate properly, a new system may dramatically reduce your overall costs.
- It has major problems. If a furnace or boiler has a cracked heat exchanger, or a heat pump has a failed compressor, it may be more cost-effective to install a new system.
- It is costly to operate. Between energy and repair costs, an older system will often cost significantly more to operate in the long-term than a new system would.
- It performs poorly. If your old heating system cannot provide comfortable, even heating, proper humidity control, or good indoor air quality, it may be time to upgrade.
At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we can inspect your heating system and offer honest, realistic advice about your repair and replacement options.
Contact our HVAC experts today to learn if heating replacement is the right choice for your Ellicott City home!
Heating Installation in the Ellicott City Area
If you choose to install a new heating system, our team at Buric Heating and Air Conditioning can provide affordable, professional heating replacement services for gas furnaces, gas boilers, heat pumps, ductless heating systems, and more. Our installation process typically includes:
- Removing the existing heating system
- Performing a new heating load calculation
- Selecting a system with the appropriate capacity and features
- Upgrading the duct system, electrical system, or gas service, if necessary
- Installing each component of the heating system, plus any accessories
- Starting the system and throughly testing its performance
Our HVAC experts will ensure that you are completely satisfied with your new system, and we will explain its basic operation and maintenance procedures. To protect your system in the future, we also offer complete maintenance and repair services.
For a heating replacement quote, contact our team today!
Schedule Heating Replacement Service in Ellicott City, MD
If you would like to enjoy a more quiet, comfortable, and efficient heating system, contact our team at Buric Heating and Air Conditioning for fast, professional heating replacement services. In addition to heating system installations, we also offer comprehensive heating, air conditioning, and air quality services to customers throughout the Ellicott City area.
Contact us today for an estimate or to schedule an appointment!